BEES REMOVAL FAQS
BEE REMOVAL FAQs 2020
- Bees, members of the Apidae family, are flying insects recognized for their role in pollination. They focus on collecting nectar and pollen.
- Bees have more than 16,000 known species in seven recognized biological families.
- The most popular and widely recognized bee species is the western honey bee, responsible for producing beeswax and honey. As pollinators, they are beneficial for the environment and that makes bee removal unlike other pest control management an even more thought out decision.
- Bees are differentiated based on their characteristics. For example, some make honey while others don’t; some can sting while others can’t.
Frequently Asked Question
Bees enter houses in search for a place to nest. These pests like dark and protected spaces, so any wall voids or chimneys are just great for them. If living space is exposed to the outside, chances of bee infestations are high. Bee species that make a living inside wall voids fly inside the house through electrical outlets, wall cracks, and baseboards.
- attract more pests
- cause damage to support structures
- dirty surrounding areas.
- Bumble Bee
- Honey Bees
- Carpenter Bees
- Quick and reliable service
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Specialization in chimneys, vents, and walls
- Bee control advice to prevent further infestations
- Friendly and local expert staff
- Appointment times as per your convenience
- Non-hazardous bee removal treatments
- Treatment that does not harm beneficial or native bees in the area
- Some of the determinants for bee removal costs are the size and location of the beehive, the bee species, and the accessibility of the hive.
- If it is an easy-to-reach beehive, your local beekeeper can do it for an extremely nominal price. But with the case of more complex jobs, a higher fee needs to be paid. Beekeepers may or may not provide services for repairs. For this, you can hire a separate contractor.
- The cost of a basic bee removal task ranges between AUD 100 and AUD 220; more complex jobs cost between AUD 290 and AUD 1200 or as much as AUD 1450 to 2900.
- The most expensive kind of bee removal is in-structure, in which case the beehive is inside a wall.
- Relocation Vs. Extermination
- Hives Vs. Swarms
- Bee proofing to prevent future infestations
- Avoid the use of pesticides
- Do not throw stones or sticks towards the beehive, it only aggravates the bees
- Contact a local beekeeper or pest control authorities to perform safe removal of the beehive
- Observe patterns to see that relocation has been done correctly and the bees are not harmed
- Keep all the house doors closed during bee removal and relocation so that none can fly into the house. Fill all openings and gaps to block the entry of other pests as well.
- Once removal is complete, deodorize and neutralize the area well to eliminate residue and prevent future infestation.
WHY CHOOSE US?
365 Days MAINTENANCE AND PROTECTION
we are providing 365 days Maintenance and Protection. Contact us today for a free quote!
24/7 emergency pest control
When others fail, we guarantee results. We offer 24 hour emergency services.
We are licensed and certified by the state to use restricted materials and trap pests.