Bee Control Services
Bees are one of the most important insects on the planet, but when they build nests near or in your home, they can be a nuisance or a downright danger. As pollinators, bees play a part in every aspect of the ecosystem. They support the growth of trees, flowers, and other plants, which serve as food and shelter for creatures large and small. There is no doubting the importance of bees to our food supply. But sometimes they create problem to human being like property damage, paralysis, some people are allergic from the sting of bees. Populations of some types of bees (like honey bees) are in trouble, and there are safe ways to remove and controlthem using professional methods. Because with the help of professionals less damage occur to bees and property. Don’t try to do it by yoursel, Call professionals.
How to Keep Bees to Away from your house?
Water Your Lawn FrequentlyIf you have ground bees, this method can help drive out bees and keep them from coming back in the future.
- Water your lawn frequently
DIY Bee SprayFor a natural way to deter bees, consider making your own bee spray. Bees are naturally attracted to sweet smells, like fruit, honey and floral perfumes. They’re also deterred by certain smells, mainly peppermint and cinnamon.
- To make a repellent spray:
- Mix 1 drop peppermint oil, tea tree oil, or cinnamon oil (or all three) with 1 cup unscented baby shampoo.
- Pour the mixture into an empty spray bottle. Spray all areas you want to keep bees away from.
Vinegar SprayIf you want a natural way to remove the bees in your yard, a vinegar spray is a great option. Again, you want to exercise caution with this and wear protective clothing, as the bees will become agitated.
- Mix equal parts vinegar and water.
- Place the mixture in a spray bottle.
- Spray the mixture on the nest at night when the bees are dormant.