Bees Removal Chadstone
If you are experiencing any of the below in or around your home or business then you might need help from bee control services.
- Bees entering through a small hole
- Witnessing a swarm of bees around your property
- Hearing buzzing noises in or around your property
- Getting stung by a bee
Pest control services can help safely remove bees from your property without killing them and damaging their hive. Bee removal services are aware of the importance of bees for the environment and therefore make use of eco-friendly methods of treatment.
Types of bees found in Chadstone
European or Western Honey Bee
European or Western Honey Bees have been brought from Europe for honey production. These are smaller in size as compared to the Native Bees found in Chadstone. These can sting if they sense danger.
Native bees are the bees that are inhabitants of Australia. There are numerous varieties of native bees and most of them do not live in colonies and do not produce honey. Only a few varieties can produce honey. Beware of native bees as their sting can be very painful.
Our Bee Control Process
Bee removal services carry out a detailed inspection of your home and business to understand the level of infestation and to identify the type of bees. Bee control Melbourne will try to locate the queen bee along with its hive. It’s the queen bee that is responsible for laying eggs and the worker bees or the professional bees are responsible for the production of nectar. Bee control services are trained to safely remove the bees and take all precautionary measures to avoid bee stings. A swarm of bees can attack if they sense danger therefore care should be always taken.
Following are some eco-friendly methods that are used by pest control services
- Smoke Method- A smoke canister is made used to distract the bees which makes them fly away to a different location.
- Scare Method- Bright lights and loud noises are made use of which annoys them and forces them to leave away.
- Chemical Spraying-Eco friendly chemicals are sprayed into their hives which can be effective.
- Dismantling with Fire- A fire is initiated which increases the heat, hence forcing the bees to escape. The intensity of the heat is not much to do damage to the hive.
- Relocation of hive-Hives are taken off and handed over to beekeepers which are then relocated to a much safer place.
Why choose us?
- State licensed and certified technicians
- Flexible service with no annoying contracts
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Highly trained professionals
- Personalized and tailor-made solutions
- Environmentally friendly treatment
- Excellent customer service
- Safe and effective pest control services
- Budget-friendly pest control services in Melbourne
- Use of state-of-the-art equipment and latest technologies
- Experienced pest control services guaranteed
- In-house quality assurance
If you are looking for Bees removal services in Chadstone then do get in touch with us or call Bees Removal Melbourne at 1300 997 272 for more information. Our customer service assistant would be happy to assist you.